Re: Status update

  • madwolfric
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2012
      Wow, if it were'nt for bad luck you'd have no luck at all! I hope it all settles out in your favor and you get to feeling better. W.
    • grenouille
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2012
        Good to hear from you, Brian. Glad that you're on the mend and I'm sorry that RL has decided to dump on you. Really sucks when you're more qualified than your boss, doesn't it? Makes me glad to be retired.

        Take care of yourself and we'll hear form you when we do.

        Mike

        At 02:28 PM 7/22/2012, you wrote:
        Hi all,

        I had a PM from a member mentioning they hadn't heard from me for a while, and figured since I'd written the response, I might as well post the details here for the group members as well.

        They tried it the wrong way. You can't expect anyone to take you seriously if you burn your undies and tell me I'm a pig. That's why it failed. Too many ugly broads telling me that they don't want to sleep with me. Who wanted you anyway? ~ Ernest Borgnine (on Women's Rights)

      • Tommy King
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2012
          Hope you get some relative sanity back in your life soon.

          Tommy

          British by birth, Scottish by the grace of God
          www.stopthetraffik.org

          I had a PM from a member mentioning they hadn't heard from me for a while, and figured since I'd written the response, I might as well post the details here for the group members as well.

          I think I mentioned I had a my half-sister visiting me in Adelaide (from the UK) during April, and along with my daughter, mum, sister & niece we went on holiday to Bali in April.

        • Evan Mayerle
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2012
            Man, I can feel for you and appreciate your situation.  I just got transferred to a "hot" program where I work and the "Powers That Be" have afflicted us with a "compressed schedule" for getting all the engineering out.  As a result, 60-hour work weeks, minimum, are mandatory.  Good luck with your situation and I hope matters settle down and uncomplicate right soon now.