Annette's rewrite of Thoughts of Pudding

  • Brian64
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Hi all,

      One of the people I know through my work is a published author, and we got to talking about fanfiction, and eventually, ToP.

      To cut a long story short, Annette, (with my full agreement) edited & revised the first chapter of Thoughts of Pudding.

      Personally, I think the chapter is more of a reimagining of my first chapter than an edit, and I admit to being somewhat intrigued as to how the rest of the story would turn out if she keeps going.

      I've given her the option to continue rewriting it, and since I think it's sufficiently different from my own story, she's welcome to post it under her own name as long as I'm credited in the initial disclaimer.

      Anyway, I'm going to upload the first chapter in the files area, and I'm hoping to get some reviews from as many of you as possible so that I can pass them on to Annette.

      Cheers,

      Brian

      PS. For those interested in learning about her own book, just Google: "The Ghosts of Camals College". The eBook is under $4.