I'm off to Bali!

  • Brian64
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      Hi all,

      Well as mentioned in an earlier post, I've had family from interstate and overseas visiting for the last two weeks.

      In about 15 minutes a taxi will be taking us to the airport where we'll fly out to Darwin, and then tomorrow we'll be flying off to Bali.

      I'll be back in Adelaide at 6.20am on Thursday 26th April.

      I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have while I'm away, but I'm hoping to have some.

      See you all when I get back.

      Brian
    • grenouille
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
        Have a great and safe trip, Brian. If you see anybody's missing muses partying there, tie 'em up and ship 'em home, would ya<cheeky grin>?

        Mike

        At 02:02 PM 4/14/2012, you wrote:

        Hi all,

        Well as mentioned in an earlier post, I've had family from interstate and overseas visiting for the last two weeks.

        In about 15 minutes a taxi will be taking us to the airport where we'll fly out to Darwin, and then tomorrow we'll be flying off to Bali.

        I'll be back in Adelaide at 6.20am on Thursday 26th April.

        I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have while I'm away, but I'm hoping to have some.

        See you all when I get back.

        Brian

        More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. ~Woody Allen