Re: OT: Fic Rec: Secret Loves Year 2

  • snugglekitten69@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30 3:49 PM
      On the flight from London to Kuala Lumpur, I wrote 22k words (chapter 21 and 22) and have not yet completed chapter 22. I like to publish at the rate of one chapter per week. While I have story arcs mapped, character and interaction maps and lists, a rough outline and my research notes, I am not sure I would say much of it is already written <smile>, but thank you for the kind compliment.

      One thing I hope to never do is to hold the readers hostage for chapters. It is one of the reasons I posted chapter 20 before it was done with final proofreading - I had to get on a plane and if something were to happen... well... a type or a misspelling of a character's name will just have to exist until I get time to fix it (my apologies to all of those who are canon-spelling die-hards for the misspelling of Kreacher's name - I promise I will fix it!).

      If you enjoy the story and have an account on FFNet, please favourite it. That is as good as writing a review as most people get.