Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Re: Four more chapters coming soon

  • Ralph S.
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
      On 1/11/2012 1:51 AM, NuitTombee wrote:
      > Just finished read chapters 1 through 9 and I'm liking it very much. The only part that kinda annoyed me was when Hermione went all caps rage, but that's just because I have a major hate for all caps.
      James,

      could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
      download, say to an e-reader.

      Thanks. :o)
    • NuitTombee
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
        --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:

        > could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
        > download, say to an e-reader.
        >
        > Thanks. :o)

        Sure, if Brian doesnt mind I could add them along side the other zip file.

        -James
      • NuitTombee
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
          --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:

          > could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
          > download, say to an e-reader.
          >
          > Thanks. :o)

          I uploaded the zip file.

          Hope you don't mind Brian.

          -James
        • Brian64
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
            Thanks James, saves me the task. :)

            Brian

            --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "NuitTombee" <nuittombee@...> wrote:

            > I uploaded the zip file.
            >
            > Hope you don't mind Brian.
          • Ralph S.
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 11, 2012
              Looks like Yahoo ate my email, so once again:

              - Thanks. :o)

              Ralph

              On 1/11/2012 2:50 AM, NuitTombee wrote:

              > --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
              >> download, say to an e-reader.
              >>
              >> Thanks. :o)
              >>

              > Sure, if Brian doesnt mind I could add them along side the other zip file.
              >
              > -James

              "*sigh* Area code 1 or 2, sir?" - Watson to Bell (Animaniacs)
            • NuitTombee
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 11, 2012
                You're welcome.

                -James