Re: Four more chapters coming soon

  • NuitTombee
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
      Just finished read chapters 1 through 9 and I'm liking it very much. The only part that kinda annoyed me was when Hermione went all caps rage, but that's just because I have a major hate for all caps.

      -James

      --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Brian64" <bjdibbins@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,

      <snip>

      > Don't be shy about adding comments here for those chapters you've read. Feedback is the only coin writers receive for their work, and it helps maintain the motivation to write, when they could be reading someone else's story instead.

      <snip>

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Brian
    • Ralph S.
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
        On 1/11/2012 1:51 AM, NuitTombee wrote:
        > Just finished read chapters 1 through 9 and I'm liking it very much. The only part that kinda annoyed me was when Hermione went all caps rage, but that's just because I have a major hate for all caps.
        James,

        could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
        download, say to an e-reader.

        Thanks. :o)
      • NuitTombee
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
          --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:

          > could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
          > download, say to an e-reader.
          >
          > Thanks. :o)

          Sure, if Brian doesnt mind I could add them along side the other zip file.

          -James
        • NuitTombee
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
            --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:

            > could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
            > download, say to an e-reader.
            >
            > Thanks. :o)

            I uploaded the zip file.

            Hope you don't mind Brian.

            -James
          • Brian64
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 10, 2012
              Thanks James, saves me the task. :)

              Brian

              --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "NuitTombee" <nuittombee@...> wrote:

              > I uploaded the zip file.
              >
              > Hope you don't mind Brian.
            • Ralph S.
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 11, 2012
                Looks like Yahoo ate my email, so once again:

                - Thanks. :o)

                Ralph

                On 1/11/2012 2:50 AM, NuitTombee wrote:

                > --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph S." <ralph@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> could you zip up the HTML files as well? Would make it less of a pain to
                >> download, say to an e-reader.
                >>
                >> Thanks. :o)
                >>

                > Sure, if Brian doesnt mind I could add them along side the other zip file.
                >
                > -James

                "*sigh* Area code 1 or 2, sir?" - Watson to Bell (Animaniacs)
              • NuitTombee
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 11, 2012
                  You're welcome.

                  -James