Re: Thoughts of Pudding being reworked... finally!

  • ralph_sch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" <anwilliams@...> wrote:

      > YAY!!!!

      *points at Alan* What he said. :o)

      Thing is, I don't like pointing out the obvious. But I'm going to make an exception just for you, Brian:

      Yes, of course we're still interested! If nothing else, I want to know how you're going to resolve it all... and just for the fun of it:

      "Yay! Pudding! For me?"
      Harry and Hermione smiled at each other. "Of course."
      Luna sat down happily and picked up a spoon, then hesitated. "So... am I forgiven?" she asked quietly.

      Feeling a gentle touch on both her shoulders, she raised her eyes to meet Harry's warm green eyes and Hermione's soft hazel ones.

      Harry tilted his head. "Under one condition, Miss Lovegood."
      Luna gulped.
      Hermione squeezed her shoulder. "You promise to never leave us again."

      ~~~ THE END ~~~