i've just finished re-re-reading ...

  • chichi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      the title story of this group and would really love to see it continued it's one of the best stories I've read

      my favorite brand of stories are realistic 3+somes like thoughts of pudding was seeming to be heading towards though i like most stories that involve H+Hr or H+L as well (among several other stories)

      also think gringotts is really cool in this story to