New poll for Thoughts_of_Pudding

  • Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2008
      Thoughts_of_Pudding group:

      This is a Harry/Luna fic, but I'm open to readers opinions.

      Is there a direction you'd like the shipping to take? No promises I'd go with
      the poll results, but I'm interested in opinions.

      If you select 'Other', please add a message to explain it.

      Cheers,

      Brian

      o Harry/Luna, Hermione is just a good friend
      o Forget it - It's Luna only or I'm outta here! (Same as option 1 really, but
      o Harry/Luna/Hermione. Sharing is ok, but be careful.
      o It doesn't really bother me, much... I trust you to look after both of them.
      o Actually, I'd rather it was Harry/Hermione with Luna as the close friend
      o Keep it real, ships may change, but one girl at a time.
      o Hey, can you add in others? maybe Ginny or Tonks or...
      o Surprise me!
      o Other - I'll add a message & tell you what I have in mind

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 10:53 PM
        Thoughts_of_Pudding group:

        Time for a new poll.. I'm going to call this one: "Things I'm hoping to see in future chapters of 'Thoughts of Pudding'"

        This one lets you select *multiple answers* so all the ones you like.

        o I want to see Snape die for being the two-faced, lying scumbag that we know he is.
        o I want Snape acknowledged as the unsung, self-sacrificing hero spy that he is.
        o I want BumbleMore bashed more! More I tell you - he needs a kick!
        o You leave Fawkes alone you rotten *%$#%^
        o I think Ron needs to be kissed by Lav-Lav It's a good pairing
        o I think Ron needs to be kissed by a dementor. The soulless ones deserve it!
        o Ginny and Nev - yeah that works
        o Draco and Umbridge, ohplease, ohplease, ohplease! (kidding)
        o There needs to be some smut outtakes - make it happen.
        o Luna should actually find a Snorkack (despite the author's objections)
        o Keep the horcruxes
        o Ditch the stupid horcruxes!
        o One or more of the group of ten needs to die - we don't like it, but do it.
        o Vote [1] Tonks for DADA Prof!
        o Vote [2] Lupin for DADA prof!
        o Vote [3] Moody for DADA Prof!
        o Vote [4] Someone new (O/C) for DADA Prof
        o Have Tonks morph and join 6th year as a student/bodyguard
        o I've got some ideas I'm going to post as a message...

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!