356Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Re: It's all the Chem Prof's fault...

  • Treck
    Dec 3, 2008
      Lets avoid listing the inadequacies in the Potter verse.

      Lets just say there was a few problems between a cupboard under the stairs and Malfoys being allowed to breed another generation of bad faith.

      Treck

      On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 4:05 PM, Vern Trumbly <vertru@...> wrote:

      But mainly I see it as poor writing. She could and should have addressed those inadequacies, and many others as well, even with only a sentence or two on each. Well, I'm not sure she could have justified Snape's teaching methods in any way shape or form. So there you have my complete opinion on that subject. lol

      .

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic