349Re: It's all the Chem Prof's fault...

  • Dana Harripersad
    Dec 2, 2008
      Hi all,
      Well I was hoping to get some serious work done on Chapter 23 this
      weekend, but then the Chem Prof had to put out the last chapter of
      Notebooks and Letters...

      So, it's all his fault, since I had no choice but to read it.. all..

      PS. Is it just me, or did everyone get the urge to Crucio Snape before
      wanting to carve him up slowly with a dull, rusty knife after reading
      *that* section?

      (Cue impersonation of Scotty)

      Ach, laddie, dunna worry too much about it - at least you'd READ
      Notebooks and Letters by that point. Me? I hadda start from Chapter 1!
      (chuckles) I can see why it's the Chem Prof's fault, though - tha'
      story is good!

      An' no, laddie, it's not just you. (end impersonation)

      Though I figured someone would want to forego the carving and just
      make the crucio effect permanent on Snape... ya know, if he wasn't
      already dead.

      In any case, I punched a hole in the nearest wall after reading that
      section! I CRIED, man! Ruddy love stories... :)

      Okay, panic over - at least tell us you're working on Chapter 23 now?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic