348Re: It's all the Chem Prof's fault...

  • kayemsitwo
    Dec 1, 2008
      --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <bjdibbins@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Well I was hoping to get some serious work done on Chapter 23 this
      > weekend, but then the Chem Prof had to put out the last chapter of
      > Notebooks and Letters...
      >
      > So, it's all his fault, since I had no choice but to read it.. all..
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Brian
      >
      > PS. Is it just me, or did everyone get the urge to Crucio Snape
      before
      > wanting to carve him up slowly with a dull, rusty knife after
      reading
      > *that* section?

      No, it wasn't just you. Though I would have added pouring some sort
      of nice caustic material in the open wounds as well. That was a
      painful section.

      Kayemsi
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic