1New poll for Thoughts_of_Pudding

  • Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 18, 2008
      Thoughts_of_Pudding group:

      This is a Harry/Luna fic, but I'm open to readers opinions.

      Is there a direction you'd like the shipping to take? No promises I'd go with
      the poll results, but I'm interested in opinions.

      If you select 'Other', please add a message to explain it.

      Cheers,

      Brian

      o Harry/Luna, Hermione is just a good friend
      o Forget it - It's Luna only or I'm outta here! (Same as option 1 really, but
      o Harry/Luna/Hermione. Sharing is ok, but be careful.
      o It doesn't really bother me, much... I trust you to look after both of them.
      o Actually, I'd rather it was Harry/Hermione with Luna as the close friend
      o Keep it real, ships may change, but one girl at a time.
      o Hey, can you add in others? maybe Ginny or Tonks or...
      o Surprise me!
      o Other - I'll add a message & tell you what I have in mind

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic