List of movies that are sought after.

  • Fitzcallan
    Message 1 of 24 , May 14, 2009
      Jackie,

      are you still out there?

      Im compiling a list of some goof movies made in Germany during the era
      of the Third Reich and I hope its ok to post it here for obvious reasons
      as this is the place for that movie talk.

      When your ready.. Hope to post that list when I get through the list of
      programmes..

      All The Best

      : )

      Fritz
    • Fitzcallan
      Message 2 of 24 , May 14, 2009
        JA! JA! 'Goof' Was meant to mean GOOD..

         Goof Movies Are Whats Churned Out Of HollyWollyWood..

        Not ALL - But Most ..

        hmmmm

      • w724bell@aim.com
        Message 3 of 24 , May 14, 2009
          HAAAAAAAA i wondered!!! goof movies??? did they have roly poly, bumbling, crippled, or beady eyed grotesquely mustachioed actors in the Reich making fun of Churchill, FDR, or Stalin?? hahahaha!!