Re: [Ewige-Kameraden] Defending their hometown

  • Fitzcallan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Ganz Genau Jackie

      Die Brücke

       A Movie That is as Realistic as it was

      Jacqueline Wilson wrote:

      Hallo Fritz!
      Please advise before I purchase.... ...
      Is this the correct movie?
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 11:48 AM
      Subject: [Ewige-Kameraden] Defending their hometown

      Normal people in an adnormal situation..

      Is this an earlier kind of RED DAWN (movie) !!!!!!!!!

      This clip is from a 1950's German movie called 'The Bridge' about the
      sacrifice of Hitler youth defending their home town from the American
      advance into southern Germany-but across the bridge of their own Heimat.

      This clip personally makes me shudder when I watch it .. have also the
      original movie in the film collection which is a must for any other
      Third Reich film collectors.. Its a brutal truth and again filmed quite

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=dztzypW9lSs& NR=1

      Checked by AVG.