144Re: Fwd: [ThirdReichOnFilm] LANDSER

  • Sean
    Mar 21, 2009
      Look like very good books and the kind of books I find hard to put down. The Good Soldier sounds a little like SNIPER which is also about an Austrian who also survives the Ostfront and almost got sent to a Gulag when the Americans handed over scores of German POWs to the Soviets for Slave labour in the Concentration Gulag Camps. SNIPER is Highly recommended ..

      I think its no problem to discuss books on here as well as books often make it to the screens although Hollywood is still in no hurry to show the real story regarding the Landser.

      Jackie, Hope NY treats you well. I almost git drafted into the US Marines there back in 1988 (Long Story) Wouldnt that have been a twist of fate huhhh!!!! (oppss wrong forum ; )

      We have some new forum members now.. Would they like to introduce themselves and be polite and to hello... Any films you can recommend ??

      Sean Fritz

      --- In ThirdReichOnFilm@yahoogroups.com, w724bell@... wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic