139LANDSER

  • Sean
    Mar 20, 2009
      Its all kind of quiet as it goes..

      Jackie, Wo bist du ?? Hope you are keeping well and no hassles in life.

      I was wondering off the top of my head if anyone can recommend any movies that show the German Wehrmacht in fairness in any movies made since WW2 ended. We all know the usual Hollywood garbage distorts and makes perverse most facts of WW2 history so it is probably movies made outside the USA Jollywood influence that matter ??

      Stalingrad was a cult classic as was Das Boot..

      Anyone ???

      Hope to hear from you all : )

      Fritz
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic