Re: [Think-Aboutit] PRE-INCAN MUMMY FOUND WITH BLUE EYES - LOOKS SUMERIAN (photos)

  • amie.slavin
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hey Linda, those tall, fair-haired warriors again.  I know we've talked about this before but it doesn't get any less astonishing for me.  Imagine if all the old legends were really true and there really was a race of superhumans who were known as Gods.  I guess for all of our listers who buy the alien stuff, this is old news, but somehow looking at it from a genetic and phoenotypic point of view impresses me much more than the theories about references to ETs in the Bible, the abduction stories and the strangely prurient fascination some people have with sexual activity between aliens and humans.  Maybe there are Earthly strands of human evolution we don't yet know about.  Maybe early "humans" knew a lot more about the world than we think they did.  Maybe, maybe, maybe.  Haven't even read the link yet; will savour it later, when I@m not supposed to be working.  Thanks again for posting it.  I love this stuff.

      Amie

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008

        Hi Amie,

        For me, some of the 'alien' and 'god' stories involve inter-dimensional entities and not just those from the stars.

        But yes, I agree, I like it when science can back up the myths.. :-)

        Lynda

[...]

        ---
      • KEITH MANNING
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
          Sound like Asgradians, Thor and such.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
            According to the Urantia Papers, the Progenitors of the Nodite Race were super human for they (The Nodites) were directly descended from the Caligastia One Hundred. Aboriginal mankind (the six original Sangik Races) often referred to them as gods. Then you also had a group of modified Andites who were likewise descended from the Caligastia One Hundred.   This is covered in papers 66, 67, 77 as well as other places in the Urantia Papers.  The Primary Midwayers were descended from the Caligastia One Hundred, this planet is their original home.  Sixty of the Caligastia One Hundred are still walking around in skin suits today (incarnated within the planet's mortality timeline). They are known by a different name today, they are the ruling elite. They have been incarnating within the planet's timeline for about two hundred thousand years. The above is just a few, there were many others created by these beings. This planet was designated a life modification planet millions of years ago, from two hundred thousand years ago it has also been a prison planet, or quarantined planet. FB

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2008
              Interersting, where were these paper found and these people were before Adam and Eve.  Adam and Eve were the first people of our kind then, that is why they are thought of being the first man and woman or this is what is taught because the church has the truth of mankind hidden.  The latter is what I think, there are texts that will change the way mankind thinks about himself.  Did God destroy the others because this was not what he is looking for.  If our development does not please him within a thousand of our years he starts over.  Keeping a select group, this best of the lot so to speak and moving to the next step of development.  Is that why the reptiles and others didn't cut it.  Are we a part of all that is.  What I mean by this is if you look at certain people they have animal features.  Could this be the best of those creatures that were intertwine with human features.  Those who were intelligent enough to change.

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
                The papers were not found, they were created. There is a Midwayer Commission on this planet which was established thousands of years ago, and they were given the responsibility for making sure the Urantia Papers were available to humanity, and so they are, free to anyone who wishes to read them. Just Google  "Urantia Papers". FB

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 2, 2008
                  This makes me wonder, again, whether it's spiritually better to physically survive any forthcoming planetary upheavals.  If this is a prison then is not dying a form of perole?  It just all seems a bit upside down, to me.  Still welcoming anyone's thoughts.

                  With love

                  Amie