Re: [ThewhippetOnline] allergic?

  • Wendy & Nick Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Sounds like you could be allergic - do you sleep with your whippet? As much
      as that's wonderful - maybe you should get her her own bed beside yours - or
      try over the counter allergy meds. I'm allergic to many dogs, but found
      whippets with their smooth coats to be one of the ones I'm least allergic
      to! Another thing is do you bathe your dog often? Perhaps you are allergic
      to her shampoo - or what do you use for flea protection - again it could be
      that that you're allergic to.

      I hope you can sort it without having to give up your new best friend.
      Fingers crossed you can find the cause and get it sorted.

      Wendy