christmas pups

  • CyranoHnds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      HELLO
      I never think it is a good idea to get a new pup at Xmas time cause
      there is so much else going on in the home, and the pup could get
      pushed aside or into trouble.
      However to those who are doggy educated, I do have a few available
      at this time, to SUPER homes only!
      Particolors, CH bloodline, akc, shots and worming done,
      HOME raised no kennels.
      Near Chicago.

      dona
      Cyrano Hounds