Donation set up for Vivi, Lost Whippet

  • machbragal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      A fund has been set up for all of us to contribute to hire a pet
      detective to help find Vivi. We need to act quickly, though -- it's
      extremely cold in NYC and each moment puts Vivi in more danger. The
      information on the fund, which was posted on the Newday Animal House
      site (in the comments) is:

      Donations go to : Paul Lepiane
      For : Vivi fund
      Po Box 479
      Ojai, California 93024

      All funds not used for Vivis search will go to a deserving rescue org.
      If everyone keeps their word and pitches in a little $ looks like they
      are going to HIRE KARIN GOIN : Pet Detective , hopefully to find
      Vivi . Source www.awc2006.com

      Thank you.