Will be away until Monday

  • Bill and Sally Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hey, friends,
      Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am leaving for Canfield early in the a.m. and will be away from my home and computer until Monday. Anyone needing to contact me for personal reasons or concerning the Whippet Watch or Borzoi Digest magazines, please wait until then.
      Thanks - and have a great week!

      Sally Long
      Longrun Whippets
      Dow, IL
      http://longrun5.tripod.com/longrunwhippets/

      Ads Consultant
      Direct phone: 618/466-3066
      the Whippet Watch and Borzoi Digest magazines
      1038 N Hathaway Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46229
      Main office phone: 317/898-1PUP (1787)
      Current office hours: 10 am - 3:30 pm