SPECIAL: OH, KY, IN, PA, WV, MI, WI Groups

  • pethornton6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      I read this on the Greyhound-L and called Suzanne as I have adopted two of my rescues to a gall by the name of LaDonna....thank doG they are not the same person!! She has talked to many of the greyhound groups and told them of the situtation with this lady. I mentioned the fact that if she couldn't get a grey she might try for a whippet...Suzanne agreed. She gave me permssion to cross-post this.

      Date:    Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:07:10 -0500
      From:    Suzanne Reep <sreep@...>
      Subject: SPECIAL:  OH, KY, IN, PA, WV, MI, WI Groups

      If a woman by the name of LaDonna has contacted you about adopting a =
      greyhound or if you have adopted greyhounds to her, please contact me =
      before adopting. =20
      Suzanne Reep
      TEAM Greyhound Adoption of Ohio
      (513) 742-9452