Quekica x Maggie puppies - 10 week update

  • Bill and Sally Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Now is the bittersweet time when tough decisions must be made.  We are thrilled with this litter, and while we are sad to see many of them leave, we are pleased with the chance to literally spread the love around.  One little girl has already gone off to make another family smile, and one of the boys is leaving this week.  Such sweet sorrow.
      I have updated our web site with new pictures of the pups at ten weeks old. They just keep getting more beautiful!  You can link to the picture pages from the main litter page:
      Enjoy!

      Blessings,

      Sally Long
      Longrun