Hydration and Outside activity

  • Robert Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004

      Hi all:

      With the summer months ahead, I wanted to ask what is the best way to hydrate the whippet when outside?

      We bring water along when he goes out to chase the ball in the local fenced in impromptu dog park. This is our first summer taking him somewhere other than our back yard.

      He is so focused on the ball that he rarely drinks water. My wife is concerned because when he comes back his urine is very dark.

      Any tips?

      Thanks,

      Rob