Re: whippets

  • Steve McCartney
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2003
      Donna,
      Sorry your a bit to pushy for me.  I wouldnt' buy a dog or rescue a dog from you if was free.  You assume too quickly that I am ignorant of how dogs are purchased.  As I said I have a whippet already.  I puchased him from a breeder.  I have gone throught the whippet rescue channels so I know how much it cost to adopt a whippet.  Thanks for assuming once again that I was ignorant.  Get of your high horse an preach to somebody who gives a damn!

      Steve

      CyranoHnds@... wrote:
      Steve,
      I am a breeder near Chicago, do not know if I wrote you already or not.
      I have new pups and an older bitch I am grading off show.
      Write a BIO for me and we can talk.

      You have to understand whippets are never free, if you possibly
      thought a rescue dog was free, they are not, however mine are not
      rescues they are showdogs/pets.
      Cheers!

      dona
      Cyrano Hounds