Whippet Rescue

  • spidee36469
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2003
      I'm looking for an additional whippet to complete my family. I have
      gone through the whippet rescue channels and have not found a good
      fit for my family. I have a large male whippet 3 years old, two lazy
      cats and a 20-month-old boy. I have a large backyard with a six-foot
      privacy fence. I'm looking for an adult female that is good with
      cats, kids and other whippets. Any info on adult whippets that need
      good homes would be appreciated.

      Steve
    • Sharyn Hutchens
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2003
        Steve, where do you live?

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2003
          Steve, Debbie Butt had an eight-year-old female she was looking to place. You might give her a call.

          spidee36469 <spidee36469@...> wrote:
          I'm looking for an additional whippet to complete my family.  I have
          gone through the whippet rescue channels and have not found a good
          fit for my family.  I have a large male whippet 3 years old, two lazy
          cats and a 20-month-old boy.  I have a large backyard with a six-foot
          privacy fence.  I'm looking for an adult female that is good with
          cats, kids and other whippets.  Any info on adult whippets that need
          good homes would be appreciated.

          Steve

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • spidee36469