  • Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2003
      Hi, Dad & Mom

      Hope all is well.

      Our guests arrive today, 3 come from St. Louis at ~2:00, 2 come from Owen Sound at ~9:00.  Looking forward to the visit, but I'll need a vacation after this!

      Just wanted to check on the amount we'll owe you after the closing still scheduled for Wed the 26th.  I believe we'll owe you the $25,000 plus March's $125??  I assume a certified check will due??  Please let me know if I got that right.

      Hope you're out enjoying some golf today.

      Ann