Re: [PigINFOandCHAT] Happy Veterans Day

  • collieluv@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      To All my fellow Veterans!! First off I hope you had a great day, I
      know I did as Alachua County (Gainesville, Fl.) honored us all today and
      made special honors to the women vets and we were awarded a special
      Certiicate Of Appreciation and a lapel pin which says: Women Veterans,
      We Were There!
      It was a wonderful ceemony as they unveiled the plaque to honor all
      women veterans.. I am very proud and would serve my country if they were
      to ever call back any veterans, I would be the first in line!!!
      Just wanted to share.

      Debbie and the Mega Mutts N' More
      "There is no key to happiness, the door is always open."
    • Mary Smith Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
        Debbie-
        It's great that you and other women Veterans were recognized, you are
        right to be proud. Thank you for serving our country!
        Mary