Fwd: (no subject)

  • collieluv@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
      Get this one, I have no idea how this person got my email but it has to
      do with the petition.
      This shows how sick these people are.

      Debbie Abbenante
      Animal Trainer/Groomer
      Mega Mutts N' More
      Archer, Florida USA
    • F. Reese
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2002
        Let fools rave, so men may know them mad. Those PETA loons are fanatics
        with zero insight or reflection on reality.

        Fred

        > Get this one, I have no idea how this person got my email but it has to
        > do with the petition.
        > This shows how sick these people are.
        >
        > Debbie Abbenante
        > Animal Trainer/Groomer
        > Mega Mutts N' More
        > Archer, Florida USA

      • Jennifer Beitchman
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2002
          I am an animal lover and a VEGETARIAN and I believe in animal rights and I am owned by three wonderful whippets. People need to understand what animal rights really are all about. PETA is extreme, but they have done more good than you know in educating the public about the plights animals endure for consumer gain. Before you go publicy blasting an entire organization, please learn all there is to know about them. Also, before you go sending stuff like this to public lists, why don't you think that maybe you are offending someone? Not everyone has to believe what you believe and everyone has the right to their own opinions. Its emails like yours that make people who are uneducated about a certain organiztion have opinions that are not grounded in anything. Do not generalize what all animal rights advocates are about. Why don't you read that quote by Ingrid Newkirk and think about what she is saying.

          jenn

          collieluv@... wrote:
          Get this one, I have no idea how this person got my email but it has to
          do with the petition.
          This shows how sick these people are.

          Debbie Abbenante
          Animal Trainer/Groomer
          Mega Mutts N' More
          Archer, Florida USA

          4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/4QFqlB/TM

          Subject:
          (no subject)
          From:
          Consciouseffert@...
          Date:
          Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:00:35 EDT
          To:
          collieluv@...

          I don't know how I got your mail but I am a strong supporter of PETA and I find it inappropriate for you to be sending this alert out to animal lovers.

          _________________________
          "Animals are other nations, not slaves, hamburgers,
          handbags, cheap toys, and test tubes with whiskers..."
          Ingrid Newkirk
          PETA

          Part 1.2
          7Bit

        • pk_rickert
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2002
            While I might personally share your opinion of PETA, I'd like
            to add that it is against Yahoo groups rules to forward a private
            message to a public list unless you've received the author's
            permission.

            From their guidelines:
            "You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property,
            privacy or other rights of third parties. "

            Please keep this in mind....

            thanks,
            paula

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8, 2002
              Yes Paula, that was a mistake on my part and for that I do apologize to
              the list.
              But as far as the petition goes I was just passing this along that came
              off of other dog lists. And I try to point out I did not start this
              petition.

              Debbie and her Mega Mutts N' More