PETA Petition

  • collieluv@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      I recieved this from another list it is a petition for the IRS to Review
      and/ or Revoke PETA's tax exemt status.
      http://www.Petitiononline.com/rukptaex/

      Debbie Abbenante
      Animal Trainer/Groomer
      Mega Mutts N' More
      Archer, Florida USA
    • racedawgs
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        Good...that organization is bad to the core. Better dead that a pet
        getting a tax exemption at the expense of my tax dollars infuriates
        me.

        Gloria Goble
        Whillo B Whippets and Tibetan Spaniels
        racedogs@...