[Lagu buat sel] Hillsong - You're My Strength

  • Endar Nugraha
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
    Hi brotha and sista of Avila,

    how's your Monday? hope u guys did great.
    Anyway, im currently planning for our cell meeting praise and worship tomoro.

    I might use one or two new songs tomoro, so yeah.. please listen to the song first.
    And hope you guys like it.

    And here is the lyric:

    You’re my Strength (Reuben Morgan)

    You are my strength, Strength like no other
    Strength like no other, Reaches to me

    You are my hope, Hope like no other
    Hope like no other. Reaches to me

    In the fullness of Your grace, In the power of Your Name
    You lift me up. You lift me up

    Unfailing love, Stronger than mountains
    Deeper than oceans, Reaches to me

    Your love O Lord, Reaches to the heavens
    Your faithfulness, Reaches to the skies

    So, I'll see u tomoro.

    lots of love,

    Endar Nugraha
  • David Wijaya
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Bagus gan! Besok dateng pagian ya buat latihan :)
      David Wijaya
      IBM Indonesia
      +6285220827772

      From: Endar Nugraha <nathanael_endar@...>