(by: Bo Sanchez) 29 Simple Things You Can Do To Have A Fantastic 2011

  • robert prabowo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011

       No long article from me today.

      This will be short.

      My message today: The keys to success are simple. I believe that real genius lies in sticking to the simple.

      Today, I’d like to “spoon feed” you.

      I’d like to give you 29 simple things that you can do this year that will revolutionize your life.

      If you do these 29 simple things, 2011 will be a blast.

      1. Laugh with inspiring friends at least once a week or more

      2. Have Mentors in the most important areas of your life

      3. Walk 30 minutes a day

      4. Use your talents for God by serving in a ministry

      5. Invest 20% of your income every month

      6. Read one inspiring book a month

      7. Cut TV watching to the barest minimum (Zero is a good number)

      8. Limit newspaper reading to 5 minutes or less a day

      9. Take vacations often

      10. Eat fruits for breakfast

      11. Always have a salad for lunch and dinner

      12. Start a business (or improve your business) this year

      13. Always be grateful to God and others

      14. Always live by your deepest values

      15. Spend time with God everyday

      16. Play with your kids at least once a day (If you don’t have any, borrow.)

      17. Have a weekly date with your spouse (If you don’t have any, don’t borrow!)

      18. Date your parents regularly

      19. Before you sleep, remove all anger by forgiveness

      20. Be the kindest person you can be

      21. Find your passion and live it fully

      22. Give more hugs (and receive as many)

      23. Listen to understand, not to reply

      24. Celebrate more often

      25. Put people over projects

      26. Enjoy quiet and solitude

      27. Always give 10% of your income to God

      28. Keep dreaming

      I have a 29th thing I would like to recommend to you: Join me at our weekly Feast and change your life forever. Bring your friends and family. Everyone is welcome. For venues and time of the nearest Feast in your area, email Annie atfeastsecretariat@....

      What happens at the Feast? This January, you’ll hear an exciting teaching series entitled, Drenched. You’ll learn the 4 crucial Steps to receive an overflow of abundant blessings this 2011.

      I guarantee you’ll love it!

      May your dreams come true,

      Bo Sanchez

      Link: http://www.beritakatolik.com/m.php?aid=439

      Best Regards,

      Robert Prabowo
      ---------------
      Herwana Art
      Jln. Sungai gerong 8-10
      Jakarta Pusat 10230
      Indonesia
      telp : +62-21-3190 7821
      fax : +62-21-3190 7825
      info@...

    • Adeline HK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Bagus banget Robert, thanks ya.. =)
        JBU

        Sincerely,

        SL Adeline HK

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
          Bagus2..tolong di ingatkan setiap hari buat saya yaaa..wkwkwk
          met natal n taon baroe buat tmn2 avilla..muaaaahhh