Fw: [holytrinity] Resend (tambahan info) : Lowongan Kerja (URGENT): Adm. Staff, Sales Eng/Acc Mgr, Tech. Eng

  • albert andries
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009

      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:17 PM
      Subject: [holytrinity] Resend (tambahan info) : Lowongan Kerja (URGENT): Adm. Staff, Sales Eng/Acc Mgr, Tech. Eng

      Dear All,

      Sorry berhubung ternyata ada beberapa email masuk, yang info gak bisa buka word 2007, maka saya langsung copy paste aja di email saya ini (tanpa attachment) ...  smoga bermanfaat bagi yang membutuhkan ..

      Best Regards,
      Benny Hermanto
      a Kalbe company

      We are a multinational company, to expand our business in Indonesia we are looking for some talented candidates as below:

      Administration Staff

      1.       Female

      2.       D3/S1 Accounting

      3.       Understand Indonesian Accounting standard/Taxation rule

      Sales Engineer/Account Manager

      1.       Male (Age< 35 years)

      2.       D3/S1 in engineering background

      3.       At least 2 year working experience, especially in CCTV related industry.

      4.       Need to have own transportation

      Technical Engineer

      1.       Male (Age< 35 years)

      2.       D3/S1 computer science/electrical engineer

      3.       At least 2 year working experience, especially in CCTV related industry or system integartion.

      4.       Need to have own transportation

      We will provide overseas training and competitive salary package for the qualified persons.

      Interested candidate please send your resume and recent photograph to local.recruitment20 01@gmail. com .

      Please indiciate the position you are applying on the subject.