"The Atomic Powered Singer!

  • brian56pet

      Hi friends!

      I´m a 46-year old male Elvis fan from Denmark, now living in Sweden.
      I´ve been a fan since the early 1960´s and I still think that Elvis
      is just THE BEST entertainer ever.

      A few of years ago I wrote a book about Elvis called "The Atomic
      Powered Singer." The book is entirely about what Elvis did in 1956. I
      did research for the book for 8 (eight) years before I had the book
      printed, all at my own expenses. So what makes this book so
      interesting that I want to tell you about it. Let me give you a few
      clues:
      1) The book contains more than 40 dates from 1956 that was NEVER EVER
      printed in ANY book prior to mine. It was I who found those dates.

      2) Prior to my book almost 25% of all known show-dates from 1956 were
      in some way wrong. It was I who placed those shows at the correct
      date.

      3) BMG changed the recording date for "I Want You, I Need You, I Love
      You" from April 11, 1956 to April 14, 1956 because of MY research and
      what I printed in my book.

      4) The book contains no speculation. It is purely FACTS from the
      original 1956 sources such as newspapers, TV-shows, Interviews,
      magazines etc.

      5) The book is stuffed with funny stories and facts about Elvis as he
      was at the very peak of his early years.

      Well, I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture. And
      speaking of pictures. My book contains no less than 240 pics. A few
      were NEVER EVER printed anywhere before, some were extremely rare, a
      lot were very rare and then there were the ones we all know.

      The book is divided into 12 chapters, one for each month. Each
      chapter ends with a calendar showing where Elvis were at every date
      of that specific month as well as a map of the USA pointing out where
      Elvis were during that month.

      So friends, why am I telling you all this? Well, I of course hope
      that some of you might be interested in buying a copy but most of all
      I hope to find someone in the US who would be interested in buying
      the last copies of the book at a VERY VERY low price. I have sold no
      more than maybe 150 book to the entire USA, so the market over there
      should be great.

      Please visit my web-site (URL at top of this letter) and read
      excerpts from my book. If you like what you read, tell all your
      friends and fan-clubs. If you don´t, tell me. And maybe, just maybe,
      you´ll be one of the last fans to get your hands on this very
      interesting book that here in Europe still is regarded as one of THE
      BEST ever books written about this period in Elvis life.

      Loving Elvis Always
      Brian