Re: Article on Gary-Elvis Friedrich

  • lorraine40_ca
    Message 1 of 493 , Dec 9, 2001
      Thank you Todd, I have read it and it is very well written and of such a great man too and good friend of mine... Gary "Elvis" Friedrich....<br><br>Charmaine
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.