Re: Slander/Defamation Part 2

  • oyeva
    Message 1 of 493 , Nov 1, 2001
      EXcellent letter - - you go girl! We do need to
      stand up and be counted. I have been an Elvis fan since
      he began and I am far from being a "slut". And to
      say such things about such a great man is
      unacceptable!
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.