Thanks

  • sherriemr
    Message 1 of 493 , Jul 8, 2000
      Don El...just wanted to say thanks for such a
      great Elvis Club...I really enjoy all the pictures you
      have posted for us to enjoy. You have put a lot of
      work into this and it is really appreciated....
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.