Rubber Stamp

  • lorraine40_ca
    Message 1 of 493 , Aug 1, 2001
      I see so many people that are able to go to a
      site on the NET that has examples of Rubber Stamps one
      can copy to disk and take to special printer to have
      made up for a rubber stamp..<br><br>My Printer said he
      could do this for me.. but that I have to find a site
      for rubber stamps or clip art of Elvis. I have just
      spent the past 3 hours doing this.. <br><br>Can anybody
      me at cjarvis60@...
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.