We appreciate your interest & patience!

  • epresleynet_77
    Message 1 of 493 , Nov 1, 1999
      We at The EPN are in the process of developing some interesting facets for fans of Elvis.Please tell your friends and please contribute.We thank you .<br><br>Don,G.K. & Richard
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28 11:50 PM
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.