Re: Hi Donel

  • donel_tcb
    Message 1 of 493 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi Terri,<br><br>Thanks for writing honey. No,I
      didn't see Joe Kent in memphis.I called him before I
      came and asked him to participate and actually be put
      on the payroll as a employee on the show. He agreed
      - but when I got to Memphis I could not get a hold
      of him.<br><br>Joe is my pal,but there is lots more
      there to see and do,believe me! Joe would be the first
      to tell ya! i know he appreciates you and his fans
      very much...as I do mine. I have all of the videos of
      Joe and I performing as Elvis. We used to go as
      package deals sorta speak. <br><br>I was the black
      leather era '68 Elvis and he was the '70 era. I may make
      them available for sale,what do you think?? I would
      have to sell them..I couldn't afford to do it for free
      though I'd like to!!<br><br>Well, keep in touch. I may
      have missed a question or two,but will get back to
      you. it is very late and I have to go to sleep. Take
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.