THE PRESLEY PLOT (Now Available On KINDLE!)

  • Stephen Yanoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2012
      Hello fan club members!

           More good news to share with you concerning my new mystery novel!

           THE PRESLEY PLOT is now available on Kindle.  (You can check out the synopsis and see a copy of the
      book cover by going to:  Amazon.com)

           I'd like some feedback from you....   so let me know what you think about the story line or the cover.

           And thanks again for all of your support!

           Stephen Yanoff