Priscilla Presley talks 'Viva Elvis' changes; Lisa Marie her new album

  • sherriemr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      Photos: Priscilla Presley talks ‘Viva Elvis’ changes; Lisa Marie her new album

      Image

      Cashman Photo Enterprises

      Lisa Marie Presley and Priscilla Presley at Nevada Ballet Theatre’s 27th Annual Black & White Ball honoring Priscilla Presley as Woman of the Year at Aria on Jan. 29, 2011.

      By Robin Leach (contact)

      Monday, Jan. 31, 2011 | 10:26 p.m.

      Nevada Ballet Theatre Woman of the Year Priscilla Presley promises that more changes are coming to Cirque du Soleil’s Viva Elvis at Aria at MGM’s CityCenter. Over the weekend when she was honored in NBT’s annual tribute, she saw the spectacular yet again.

      Priscilla went with daughter Lisa Marie and son-in-law Michael, son Navarone Garibaldi, her mother Ann and her granddaughter Riley Keough, plus several Santa Barbara, Calif., friends, including my pal Tom Rollerson from The Dream Foundation, which Priscilla and I support.