Ed Hill in Gospel Hall of Fame

  • Sherrie Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2009

      Ed Hill In Gospel Hall Of Fame

      From Ed Hill's Website: The 2009 Southern Gospel Music Association

      (SGMA) class of inductees includes Ed Hill, Harold Lane, Don Light, Bill Lyles, Elizabeth "Lady" Mull, Billy Todd, and Charlie Waller. The official induction ceremony will occur as part of the festivities of SGMA Day, Oct. 7, 2009. “I know the inductees, their families, fans and friends will be pleased to hear of this honor,” said Charlie Waller, SGMA executive director. “We will certainly be planning an outstanding induction ceremony this year.” The day generally features a fun-filled day of concerts, dinner and the induction of the 2009 Southern Gospel Music Hall of Fame newest members.

      The Southern Gospel Music Association is a non-profit organization that maintains the Southern Gospel Museum and Hall of Fame, the only facility honoring this genre of music, for the historic preservation of the accomplishments of the music and its people.

      Source: ElvisMatters / Updated: Sep 12, 2009