My Niece.....

  • Sherrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
      T-Mobile

      This is my first niece...(I've never been an aunt...)  She is my brother's daughter.  She was born this afternoon in Altus, OK...The Sooners have their newest fan.... :)

      Kyha Rae Richardson

      7’10”  21 ½ long

      Kyha Rae

      "This electronic message transmission contains
      confidential or privileged information from Mount
      Carmel .  The information is intended for use by the
      individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
      intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
      copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
      information is prohibited.  If you have received this
      electronic transmission in error, please notify us
      immediately by telephone (614-234-8700) or by electronic
      mail (exchange@...)."

    • dave childress
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
        very cute

        Thank You
        Dave

        To: Elvis_Express@yahoogroups.com; Loyal_to_Lisa@yahoogroups.com; Theelvispresleyfansnetwork@yahoogroups.com; theultimateelvispresleyfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: sherriemr@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:56:10 -0400
        Subject: [Theelvispresleyfansnetwork] My Niece.....

        This is my first niece...(I've never been an aunt...)  She is my brother's daughter.  She was born this afternoon in Altus, OK...The Sooners have their newest fan.... :)

        Kyha Rae Richardson

        7’10”  21 ½ long

        Kyha Rae

        "This electronic message transmission contains
        confidential or privileged information from Mount
        Carmel .  The information is intended for use by the
        individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
        intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
        copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
        information is prohibited.  If you have received this
        electronic transmission in error, please notify us
        immediately by telephone (614-234-8700) or by electronic
        mail (exchange@...)."

        Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

      • Jennie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
          Message
          Aaaaaaaaawww, Sher, she is beautiful and I understand how thrilled you are over her.  Pls phonetically pronounce her first name :-) .  Precious, precious!!!

          LY
          Jennie

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008

            Wow Sherrie she is beautiful.  Congrats to you and spoil the heck out of her for all of us.

            TLC, Virginia

            The beauty of the written word is that it can be held close to the heart and read over and over again.

          • bikergypsyone@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2008
              She is just beautiful Sherrie, I know you are a very proud Aunt. Hugs Regina