An Apology....FINALLY to Lisa.....

  • Sherrie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008

      It's about damned time!

      News news from The Evening Standard London, Thursday 01.05.08

      Lisa Marie Presley

      Last updated at 22:07pm on 01.05.08

      On March 4, we published a photograph of Lisa Marie Presley while she was dining with friends. We suggested she might have an unhealthy appetite similar to her late father. We now accept that the suggestion is untrue and apologise to Ms Presley for any distress caused.