Hello...and New Elvis Info

  • Ric
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hello all...Great to be part of this group. I've been a fan of Elvis
      for a long, long time. My favorite songs are Treat Me Nice and
      Little Sister. Favorite movies...I got to go with Jailhouse Rock.

      I definitely want to be more active and do more collecting. FYI...I
      have friends in the music business and often have access to Elvis
      information and cool Elvis stuff before the general public. When I
      do, I'll pass it along.

      If you haven't heard about the new Elvis DVD collection, it will not
      be available in stores till sometime in 2007. It has new, audio and
      video including a new version of the great Black Leather TV show and
      unreleased home movies. It is available at this website now:

      http://dvd.elvis.com/index.php?ref=rfelngp

      I'd love to know what you all think of the collection.

      TYTYVM,
      Ric (rockandroll_elvis@...)

      P.S. Magic Elvis is coming probably next week and you will love
      him!!!