TCBJOE

  • onlyforelvis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      taken from the Elvis insiders board:

      posted by EPE-posted October 18, 2005 03:51 PM
      We have been made aware of an online sweepstakes to tour Graceland with
      Joe.
      EPE and Graceland have nothing to do with this sweepstakes. We are not
      involved in any way and if you decide to enter, you do so at your own
      risk.
      Be very cautious if they ask for money.