New main page photo-It Won't Seem Like Xmas

  • elvis2001net2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      New main page photo-It Won't Seem Like Xmas

      ELVIS PRESLEY It Won't Seem Like Xmas (Scarce 1979 UK 12" with
      superb 5" picture labels b/w Merry Christmas Baby, die cut picture
      sleeve PC94
      Price: £ 5.99, USD 11.14, € 8.39 change currency
      Postage/Shipping: Add item to your basket for a postage/shipping
      quote
      Format: 12" RECORD/MAXI SINGLE
      Record Label: Rca
      Catalogue No: PC9464
      Country of Origin: UK
      Year of Release: 1979
      Additional info: Deleted

      sorry been kinda busy ,will try and catch up with my work.
      this is a great lp of our guy. to see it or to join this group click
      on the following url:

      elvisly yours
      joe krein
      ELVIS2001
      HTTP://WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
    • im_stressed@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
        Great photo on the homepage. Thanks for sharing it.