NEW MAIN PAGE PHOTO-ELVIS PRESLEY Inspirations UK

  • elvis2001net2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      NEW MAIN PAGE PHOTO-ELVIS PRESLEY Inspirations UK

      ELVIS PRESLEY Inspirations (1980 UK 20-track LP, textured embossed
      picture sleeve NE1101).

      PICKED THIS ONE ABOUT A WEEK AGO

      Tracklisting / Additional Info: 1. Crying In The Chapel
      2. It's No Secret
      3. A Thing Called Love
      4. Bosom Of Abraham
      5. In My Fathers House
      6. An Evening Prayer
      7. Amazing Grace
      8. How Great Thou Art
      9. Lead Me Guide Me
      10. The Impossible Dream
      11. There'll Be Peace In The Valley For Me
      12. I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs
      13. I Believe In The Man In The Sky
      14. Mansion Over The Hill Top
      15. Padre
      16. Where Could I Go But To The Lord?
      17. He Is My Everything
      18. Somebody Bigger Than You & I
      19. He Touched Me
      20. Known Only To Him

      Format: LP RECORD
      Record Label: K-tel
      Catalogue No: NE1101
      Country of Origin: UK
      Year of Release: 1980
      Additional info: Deleted

      SEE THIS LP COVER OR TO JOIN THIS COLLECTORS CLUB CLICK ON THE
      FOLLOWING URL

      ELVISLY YOURS
      JOE KREIN
      ELVIS2001